Website published by:
8 rue de la Carronnée
39400 MORBIER, FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)3.84.33.01.00
Fax: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.30
registered under B 388 896 904 in the companies register of Lons-le-Saunier
SAS with capital of €750,000
VAT number: FR41 388 896 904
Publication Managers: Daniel ARNAUD – Jérôme COLIN
The photos and illustrations on this website are not contractually binding.
Graphic design of pages and illustrations
Development / Integration :
SAS OXIBIS GROUP
Website hosted by:
OVH SAS - 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France
N° tel : 1007
The content on this website is provided for information purposes only. OXIBIS GROUP endeavours to ensure that the information published on this site is accurate and up to date.
However, OXIBIS GROUP:
- Does not in any way guarantee that the information provided on this site is accurate, precise or complete;
- Reserves the right to modify or correct the content of documents published on this site at any time and without notice.
As a result, OXIBIS GROUP accepts no liability:
- For the site going down or the presence of bugs;
- For any lack of precision or accuracy or omissions relating to the information available on the site;
- For any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by anyone accessing the site or their inability to access it, as well as their use of the site.
Intellectual property rights
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, animated and non-animated images, know-how, and all other elements making up the site, are the exclusive property of OXIBIS GROUP and are reserved for the use of OXIBIS GROUP.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, or distortion of this website, either in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without the express authorisation of OXIBIS GROUP is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The brands OXIBIS, EXALTO, OXIFINE, DILEM, JOO LY and BREF, together with the registered models of spectacle frames, have been registered in France and abroad. These registrations are the exclusive property of OXIBIS GROUP. Reproducing them in full or in part without the express authorisation of OXIBIS GROUP is therefore prohibited, as set out in articles L. 521-1, L. 521-10 and L.713-2, L. 713-3 of the Intellectual Property Code.
OXIBIS GROUP also holds a certain number of patents in France and abroad. In accordance with articles L. 615-1 and L. 615-12 et seq., patent infringement is punishable under civil and criminal law.
The website www.exalto.fr/en/ gives access to other websites not managed by OXIBIS GROUP (other than the sites of the brands distributed by the company) via hypertext links. As it does not manage these, OXIBIS GROUP therefore has no control over their content.
Consequently, OXIBIS GROUP cannot under any circumstances be held liable for the content of websites thus accessed, or for any collection and transmission of personal data, installation of cookies or any other procedure for similar purposes, carried out by said websites.
Any public or privately owned website may include a link to the website www.exalto.fr/en/ without prior authorization.
Protection of personal data
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (78-17) of 6 January 1978, amended in 2004, you have the right to access, be informed of, modify and delete information related to you. This right can be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, or by post to the following address: SAS OXIBIS GROUP - 8 Rue de la Carronnée – 39400 MORBIER.
On certain pages of our website, we may occasionally ask you to voluntarily enter personal information, such as your last name, first name, email and/or postal address, company name, language, etc. so that you can make contact with us, register on our website and take part in surveys.
If you provide us with your email or postal address, or if you have done so in the past, we will ask you if we can use it to send you information about our latest products and promotions. If you do not wish to be contacted by OXIBIS GROUP, please indicate this and OXIBIS GROUP will respect your request.
When you communicate personal information about yourself to OXIBIS GROUP, we may use it to compile statistics on our customers and prescribers, improve our products, services and communications, and to send you information about OXIBIS GROUP. This communication may be based on information you provided to us when you initially registered (form). However, we do not share any personal information about you with anyone outside OXIBIS GROUP without your permission. We will also make every effort to ensure that no third parties can access it.
If, while viewing our site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any harvesting or any unauthorized use of it, or any act that could have an adverse impact on the privacy or reputation of individuals. OXIBIS GROUP accepts no liability in this regard.
The information we collect via cookies:
- First name, last name
- Contact information such as email address or phone number
- Demographic information such as country and/or postcode
- Other information that may be relevant for surveys we offer
Purpose of cookies:
- To analyse traffic to improve our website
- To store information related to a contact form that you have completed on our site or to products, services or information that you have selected on our site (content of your basket, wishlist, etc.)
- To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the website, such as your account, through use of login details or information that you may have previously entered
- To implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to log in to content or services again after a period of inactivity.
By using this website, you are deemed to have accepted the aforementioned points. If you do not accept what is written in this document, please do not use the site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add or delete information from this document at any time.